follow me on redux

19.1.06

Hats From the rugged to the Sophisticate

Course I reckon this is our best hat but I am biased I guess; nope it is still the best hat ok lol. I kind of admit this came to me after seeing a friend in Washington state's Blog on hair on the upper lip it looked so novel it clicked for me plus I enjoyed that blog. Well one is the good old Bowler or wait for it the Derby as that is what it is called in the US of A but I prefer ours of course so I persuaded ole JM to model it what do you reckon? I have to admit that Brown Derby looks real good yep I like that one a lot as well. The Andy Cap one well I used to like it but not anymore and a lttle bird told me wearing a hat constantly makes a bloke go bald; there could be something in that I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment