follow me on redux

28.1.06

A NAMBOUR LEGEND

It seems we have a guy in Nambour Queensland who has perfected the art of sleeping at his work desk. I kid you not he has been observed and actually told the truth and admitted it. According to a fellow employee for want of a better word he’s a dead set legend; I have to agree with that statement. I don’t think I could have gotten away with such a thing when I was a working man but it seems it is just one of many techniques he has studied lol. I am terribly sorry this is such a short post but I nodded off AGAIN. Ah I understand now he is a public servant still he appears to get in a good solid thirty minutes work before he goes home; yes I do believe he stays awake while the news is on but. Of course none of this is really true; I thought I had better say just in case it is just satire.

No comments:

Post a Comment