follow me on redux

8.11.06

Winners branded rude.

Champions Trophy So our cricket team was called by the Indian Express in Mumbai Mere exuberance is my opinion. Television pictures showed batsman Damien Martyn placing a hand on Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president Sharad Pawar to move him as the players posed for pictures with the trophy at Mumbai's Brabourne stadium. India batsman Sachin Tendulkar was also critical of it without a shadow of doubt the worlds best batsman and very sporting. On a hopeful note Bill Clinton and I sure wish him luck in his prayers, I always liked the guy whatever his so called wrongdoings which to me were a private matter and in no way affected his judgement when he was the President of the USA; indeed nobody else’s business as I saw it. Good luck Bill and all other Democrats the world is waiting avidly for the result. Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment