follow me on redux

26.12.06

A day of cricket watching and naps

Just a quick post

Enjoyed my Christmas lunch with my daughter Turkey, Pork, baked potatoes and greens with gravy and apple sauce and brought some with me to Brisbane in an ice box, so that was good.

Hard to do really what with the Christmas break and stuff however we bowled out the old enemy at cricket very cheaply so I was happy.

Warne makes it 700

02:33pm: VICTORIOUS spin king Shane Warne took his 700th Test wicket this afternoon in the Boxing Day Test in Melbourne in fact he ended the Brits innings so all up he took 705 wickets he is retiring after the New Year’s test in Sydney and will only play one day games.

I am concerned about the weather it is so cool here compared to Christmas day long pants and a woolly most odd I usually wear shorts and little else.

Drove down to Brisbane and back and a lot of traffic on the roads with a few hoons as well still I guess they are under lock and key now or should be.

I will not return home proper until the twenty ninth of December.

Drive carefully folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment