follow me on redux

24.4.07

A tribute to our ANZACS 25th April 2007

Our what most of us consider is our coming of age is upon us almost in about five hours time it will then be ANZAC Day 2007. A defeat but it will always be remembered in our history it all happened at Gallipoli in WW1 a long time ago I know but as I just said it will never be forgotten. We do celebrate other wars I guess at the same time but for the raw colonial troops of Australia and New Zealand although it was a defeat it was an honourable one; one I might add that will never be forgotten. I found an unusual tribute to the day on you tube and here it is below, after the ode to remembrance. They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn At the going down of the sun and in the morning We will remember them lest we forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment