follow me on redux

16.6.07

Who do these morons think they are?

I think I speak for most Australians in saying that the gang of thugs that rule China have absolutely no right in saying what they are saying re our Government finally deciding to hold a conversation with his Holiness the Dalai Lama.

I suggest readers and the Red Chinese Government read this article about a Roman catholic a cardinal from Hong Kong who has also been to Shanghai his name is Cardinal Joseph Zen Ze-kiun.

I also read about footage of slaves in China and I suggest and none too politely either that the thugs who run this huge country look after their own instead of mouthing off to other countries as to what they should and should not do.

I may be outspoken but I don’t really care I loathe the Red Chinese government.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS CHINA AND BUTT OUT OF OUR AFFAIRS

At least we hold fair elections we are not an Autocratic government like your detested one

No comments:

Post a Comment