follow me on redux

28.10.08

American Skinheads or neo nazis

Two men one only just of legal age have been arrested in the USA for planning plots which included robbing an arms store and targeting a high school in America. Most of the students were African American apparently Agents today thwarted these plans, skinheads naturally and racists. It seems these two rotten species of humanity planned to shoot 88 black people and to cut the heads off of 14 more; I read these 2 numbers are symbolic in the white supremacy movement. After these disgraceful events they decided to go on and kill many people ending up with Obama as their last target. What a terrible thing to do the mind boggles although I have heard from a few people Obama could get assassinated God knows why We live in a terrible world today and it seems to be getting worse this sort of thing has to stop. Whatever your political preferences you should be allowed to vote in peace without one eye in the back of your heads. This happens to be the 21st century and not the 19th. My country gets scum like these two jokers as well it just seems more prevalent in America because of its vast population compared to ours. The full story can be read here in the Brisbane courier mail

2 comments:

  1. I hate people who harm animals.. Just because they're not humans doesnt mean that you can use them as 'items' for getting your need! Its as worse as damned terrorists who kill humans to attain their needs!!!

    And it amazes me that this happening in Australia - the land, where I thought everyone loved animals, and I respected the continent for that! This is despicable! Madness! These few are spoiling the name of the great nation where Steve Irwin was from! He would indeed stir in his grave if he knew what was happening in his zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Comment M a disgrace definitely but you put it on the wrong post I see no way I can move it either as yet

    ReplyDelete